Every other Sunday, 12:30-1:30pm, with sessions held every other week until March (with an end-of-year break). In Room 19, mostly
Visitors, newcomers, members, and anyone who wants more information about People’s Church are invited to participate in the Inquirers Series.
A light lunch will be provided and childcare is available with one week’s notice. The Inquirers series is nine session that introduce our congregation and Unitarian Universalism. Each session is stand-alone; you are welcome to participate in as many as you’re able to attend and interested in.
· November 12: Unitarian Universalist History, Principles, and Sources
· November 26: Religious Education
· December 10: Social Justice and Green Sanctuary Programs
· January 14: Sunday Services
· January 28: Building Tour
· February 11: People’s Church History and Governance
· February 25: Chalice Circles and Pastoral Care
· March 10: Membership 101
For more information about this class, or to request childcare, please contact Rev. Rachel at email@example.com or 269-389-9721.
It is helpful for our lunch planning if you register for the sessions that you plan to attend here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054BA9AC22A13-44518270-inquirers#/ or by contacting Rev. Rachel.