Begins Sunday January 22, 12:30-1:30pm, with sessions held every other week until May.
Visitors, newcomers, members, and anyone who wants more information about People’s Church are invited to participate in the Inquirers Series. The Inquirers Series meets at 12:30pm on Sundays in Room 19. A light lunch will be provided and childcare is available with one week’s notice. The Inquirers series is nine conversations that offer a general introduction to our congregation and Unitarian Universalism. Each session is stand-alone; you are welcome to participate in as many as you’re able to attend and interested in.
- January 22: Session 1: Q&A with Rev. Rachel
- February 5: Session 2: Social Justice programs with Ann Feldmeier and/or Rochelle Habeck Hunt
- February 19: Session 3: UU History, Principles, and Sources with Rev. Rachel
- March 5: Session 4: People’s Church History and Governance with Rev. Rachel & a board member
- March 19: Session 5: Pastoral Care & Small Group Ministry with Donna McClurkan & Rev. Rachel
- April 2: Session 6: Building Tour with Gary Heckman
- April 16: Session 7: Sunday Services with Savannah Ramsey & Rev. Rachel
- April 30: Session 8: Membership 101 with Rev. Rachel
- May 14: Session 9: Religious Education for Children and Youth, with Laura Bultman
For more information about this class, or to request childcare, please contact Rev. Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-389-9721.
It is helpful for our lunch planning if you register for the sessions that you plan to attend here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054BA9AC22A13-inquirers1 or by contacting Rev. Rachel.