Visitors, newcomers, members, and anyone who wants more information about People’s Church are invited to participate in the Inquirers Series. The Inquirers Series meets at 12:30pm on Sundays outside, under the manta ray tent on the east side of the church building, weather permitting. (Rain location: Room 19) A light lunch will be provided and childcare is available with one week’s notice. The Inquirers series is nine conversations that offer a general introduction to our congregation and Unitarian Universalism. Each session is stand-alone; you are welcome to participate in as many as you’re able to attend and interested in. Here are the sessions:
- July 3: UU History, Principles, and Sources
- July 17: Sunday Services
- July 31: Social Justice Programs
- August 14: Tour of Building and Grounds
- August 28: History and Governance of People’s Church
- September 14: Pastoral Care and Chalice Circles
- September 28: Membership 101
For more information about this class, or to request childcare, please contact Rev. Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-389-9721.
It is helpful for our lunch planning if you register for the sessions that you plan to attend HERE or by contacting Rev. Rachel.