Congregational Conversation #3
- In person: Sunday, September 18 at 12:30pm, with a “half-potluck” – please bring a side dish or dessert to share
- Online: Monday, September 19 at 7pm
For our third congregational conversation, we will not be using the fishbowl format, but will have small group conversations using questions developed by the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Article II Study Commission (this is the group that is exploring revising and rewriting the section of the UUA bylaws that includes the principles and sources.) The questions for our conversation are:
- What is essential to you about being a Unitarian Universalist?
- What language helps you describe the heart of Unitarian Universalism to other people?
- What is missing from our current covenants or faith language?
- What must we do now to pave the way for the future Unitarian Universalism we imagine?
Please think about these questions before the conversations and come to listen and share. Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508054BA9AC22A13-congregational1