Having been reminded of what we share, we move into Searching for Wisdom and Inspiration, which usually includes:
- Spoken Meditation and Sharing of Silence – to nurture contemplation, honesty, and inner peace
- Music for Reflection
- Readings – introducing important points or perspectives to be explored in the sermon
- Sermon or Presentation – focus on a topic of importance for our religious, spiritual, and congregational lives, for education, inspiration, challenge and comfort
- The Offering – the sharing of our resources towards living out the missions and goals of the church. If you are visiting you are not expected to contribute – but if you choose to support our shared work, we welcome your contribution.
- Giving Thanks for All That Sustains Us – our collective reminder that life is a gift, and together we can make a difference
- Sharing and Discussion – an opportunity for responses to the sermon, as time permits