ISAAC is excited to invite you to join our Virtual Journey to DC for Racial Justice!!
From August 15th–September 20th, our Beloved Community members are being asked to log their steps, distance, and time traveled as we collectively make a virtual journey to Washington, D.C.
You may run, walk, bike, or roll on the road, sidewalk, trail, treadmill or track, or even swim or row. You pick your movement for this journey.
Here are ways you can get involved and help support this event:
- REGISTER yourself and members of your household. (Registration is FREE!)
- SUBMIT your results whenever you run/walk/roll etc.
- UPLOAD a message or short video explaining why you are moving for Racial Justice.
- PURCHASE an ISAAC 2020 Journey to DC T-Shirt. (Please note that scholarships are available and shipping is for out of state orders only.)
- SHARE your favorite Justice and Equity Song to the event site so fellow Beloved Community Members may listen to these songs over the next month.
- ENCOURAGE your family and friends to register as well.
For all the details of this event, go to: https://walk.isaackalamazoo.org/