All 1st through 5th graders are invited to attend the People’s Church Elementary Sleepover from 6 pm Friday Nov. 4 through 9 am Saturday Nov. 5. Kindergartners may attend as well if a parent stays overnight with them.
The night starts with a potluck, so bring a dish to pass. Also bring a healthy snack to share during our evening movie, and of course a sleeping bag, pillow, pajamas, and anything else you’ll need for overnight. You can also bring a Halloween costume!
We will need adults to help:
- set up the potluck at 5:45 pm
- stay and clean up after the potluck
- spend the night with the kids
- help with games and activities on Friday evening
- help with breakfast prep (arrive at 6 am)
- help clean up on Saturday morning (arrive by 7:30 am)
If you have any questions, text or call Gwen Abney-Cunningham at 269-217-8191.