- Go to www.librarything.com/catalog/peopleschurchofkzoo
- Near the top of the screen it says “peopleschurchofkzoo has a suggested style for viewing this library”. Please click “use it” for optimal viewing. IF the next screen you see says “No books found in this collection”, click on Member: peopleschurchofkzoo. This will most likely only appear the first time you try to access the church’s Librarything collection.
- Decide which collection you’d like to search (Examples: Main Church Library=adult titles; RE Library=children’s titles) and select it from the list in the upper left. Selecting “All collections” will include both adult and children’s books in your search.
- Near the upper right in the “Search this library” search box, enter a title or author or simple desired topic.
- Use the book’s Dewey call number in the left hand column to locate the book in People’s library. The People’s Library is located upstairs in the foyer to the left of the door into the Commons. The books are divided into Main Church Library (adult) and RE Library (children’s). The other collection is CDs of Services.
- The Main Church Library begins to the left of the middle of the back wall and continues (left to right, in ascending Dewey call numbers) across the aisle to the right end of the low bookshelves and then around to the front of the bookcase, ending with B (biographies). The RE Library begins in the middle of the front side of the low bookshelves, ending with RE picture books and fiction (J). The CDs of Services are located near the left corner of the back wall and arranged chronologically by date of service.
Upcoming EventsJul23Mon201812:00 pm Newsletter Deadline @ firstname.lastname@example.orgNewsletter Deadline @ email@example.comJul 23 @ 12:00 pm – 12:30 pmJul27Fri2018Aug27Mon201812:00 pm Newsletter Deadline @ firstname.lastname@example.orgNewsletter Deadline @ email@example.comAug 27 @ 12:00 pm – 12:30 pmAug31Fri2018
Contact InfoPeople's Church of Kalamazoo
1758 10th St N
Phone: (269) 375-3262
Office Hours: M-Th 10am-4pm