You are invited to join us on Tuesday evening, June 14th from 6:00-7:00 pm in Room 18 to help organize and lead workgroups in each area and contribute ideas in preparation for our 2016 Fine Arts Sale & Holiday Bazaar (to be held Saturday, November 19th).
If you are interested in becoming more involved in the preparations for the Bazaar and would consider co-leading one of the following workgroups, please join us! We want to have 2 co-leaders for each work area. This work is fun—please join us!
FYI, some new additions this year will be work parties to cook and bake items for our Peoples Specialties department; namely, Cooking with Chef Brian Lonberg and Baking with Reverend Rachel, as well as fellowshipping over our signature pasty making with Bob Friedel. Watch for details in the fall.
Workgroup Areas – Goal is 2 co-leaders for each area
- Peoples Specialties – Foods and Handmade Goods by People’s People
- Donated Gift Baskets for Raffle
- White Elephant Sale
- People’s Café
- People’s Pasties (with Bob Friedel)
- Artist and Vendor Management (with Rochelle Habeck Hunt)
- Publicity (with Chris Schleuder)
- Set Up
- Cashiering (with Megan Reynolds)
- Van Pool
- Clean Up
- Bazaar Coordinator (with Rochelle Habeck Hunt)
Interested but can’t make the date? Contact Rochelle at email@example.com.