6:00 -7:30 PM
Led by Diane Melvin
This class includes:
- An introduction to mindfulness and exercises designed to adopt this way of being into everyday life
- An introduction to meditation and time sitting in silent meditation each session
- Mindful art activities including Zen Tangles, gratitude mandalas and making mala beads
- A variety of guided meditations and mindful eating and mindful walking practices
- A folder with handouts and resources for each registered participant
Teaching influences and resources include materials from Pema Chodron, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Sakyong, Mipham Rimpoche, Thich Nhat Hanh, Traleg Kyabgon Rimpoche and Jon Kabat-Zinn.
While each class builds on the previous, you may still attend if you need to miss sessions. Childcare available upon request.
To register, contact Diane Melvin at 269-686-6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.