CONscience: High School Social Justice CON
March 6th through 8th, 2015
SPONSORED BY: Heartland Area Youth Council (HAYC) in collaboration with People’s Church.
LOCATION: People’s Church, 1758 N. 10th Street, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49009
DIRECTIONS: Go to http://peopleschurch.net/visitors/map-to-peoples/
REGISTRATION QUESTIONS? Contact Wendy Dawson at email@example.com or (269) 349-5084
CHECK-IN: 8pm-10pm on Friday
COST: $40 youth; $35 adult sponsors. Families registering more than one person qualify for a $5 discount per person.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 20, 2015 (registration form submitted). Registrations after this date require additional $5.00 late fee. No registrations accepted at the door.
- Submit one registration form per CON attendee.
- Upon completion of the registration form online, submit PayPal payment or make check or money order payable to People’s Church. Please note “High School CON” and youth’s name in memo line. Mail to CONscience Registration ℅ Wendy Dawson, 1107 Lane Blvd., Kalamazoo, MI 49001.
- You will receive an email confirmation when registration is received and another when payment is received (if sent separately).
- Youth must be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades (or home school equivalent) to attend. Adult sponsors must be at least 25 years of age and have a current background check on file at their home church.
- Registration fee for this CON is $40 per youth; $35 per Adult Sponsor.
- Partial Scholarships are available. Contact Wendy Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Registration deadline is February 20, 2015. Registrations submitted after this date will be accepted at the discretion of CON Planners and will require an additional $5 late fee.
- Cancellation policy: 50% refund is available if you notify CON Planners at least one week before event date of March 6, 2015. No refunds will be given for cancellations after this date.
- Every youth attending must have a designated adult sponsor. At least 1 adult sponsor per 10 youth must be onsite at all times. All CON attendees must be registered (including adult sponsors/chaperones)!
High School CONference Basics:
- All CONferees will have a designated “lights out” on Friday night and choice of when they would like to go to sleep on Saturday night.
- Common, boy, girl and gender neutral sleeping accommodations will be available. There are also rooms for adults. Adults will be sleeping in each room with “Angel Watch” adults patrolling throughout the night. People’s Church staff will make every possible attempt to provide Angel Watch adults. If outside church chaperones are called on to assist, daytime sleep/napping accommodations will be provided to these adults.
- We will provide a light snack on Friday night, three meals and snacks on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. We can accommodate special diets, just let us know.
- Our Youth Leaders have lots of fun planned including CONbands (small groups that meet periodically), workshops, youth worships, Caughy Haus, games and surprises!
All youth are required to complete the following forms (obtaining parent signatures as required) and bring paper copies to the CON to turn in upon arrival.
Registration Form[gravityform id=”1″ name=”CON Registration Form for Youth and Adult Sponsors” title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
Purchase Your CON Tickets Online
After completing the registration form, please click the button below to purchase event tickets online.BUY TICKETS ONLINE